How to factory reset myPhone Q-Smart II Plus? How to wipe all data in myPhone Q-Smart II Plus? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Q-Smart II Plus? How to restore defaults in myPhone Q-Smart II Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Q-Smart II Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone Q-Smart II Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580A core will run faster.
- Begin by holdind down the Power key in order to open phone's options and switch off the smartphone.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power rocker simultaneously for a short while
- You have to release held keys as soon as you see the myPhone logo in front of you.
- Press the Power key once to open the Recovery Mode.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Bypass Screen Lock / Reset Android - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Restore Settings / Reset Android - video