The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in myPhone Q-Smart II Plus. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from myPhone Q-Smart II Plus.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2300.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in myPhone Q-Smart II Plus and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- First of all, hold down the Power button to turn the smartphone back on.
- In the next step from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Afterwards open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Next, tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Finally, select OK when the warning message appears and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done! You have just performed the factory reset process.
Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Bypass Screen Lock / Reset Android - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Restore Settings / Reset Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on