How to factory reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone Q-SMART LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Q-SMART LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone Q-SMART LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your myPhone Q-SMART LTE will be as new and your Mediatek MT6535M core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power rocker at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Myphone logo.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Bypass Screen Lock / Reset Android - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone Q-SMART LTE - Restore Settings / Reset Android - video