Hard Reset myPhone Rio FUN
How to factory reset myPhone Rio FUN? How to wipe all data in myPhone Rio FUN? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Rio FUN? How to restore defaults in myPhone Rio FUN?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Rio FUN. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your myPhone Rio FUN will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a menu with two options, remove your hand from buttons.
- Afterwards press the Volume Up to enter Android System Recovery.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Menu Capacitive key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Menu button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
My Phone Rio Fun Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.