How to factory reset myPhone SmartView 8 LTE? How to wipe all data in myPhone SmartView 8 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone SmartView 8 LTE? How to restore defaults in myPhone SmartView 8 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone SmartView 8 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your myPhone SmartView 8 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT8735V core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your phone by holding down the Power button for a long time.
- Then hold down together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- When the MyPhone logo shows up on the screen release all keys.
- Then read the red text to know how to navigate in the recovery menu and select "wipe data/factory reset"
- Afterward, confirm the whole process by selecting "yes -- delete all user data".
- Finally, you have to select "reboot system now" to restart the device's system.
- Success! Your settings are successfully reset!
How to Reset myPhone Fun 5 - Hard Reset / Bypass Screen Lock - video