Hard Reset myPhone Tango
How to factory reset myPhone Tango? How to wipe all data in myPhone Tango? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone Tango? How to restore defaults in myPhone Tango?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone Tango. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your myPhone Tango will be as new and your MediaTek MT6276 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch on your mobile phone by using Power Key.
- In the next step, from the Home Screen select Menu and then go to Settings.
- Now find Restore factory reset option, and then choose OK to confirm the whole operation.
- To start hard reset process enter the safety code which is: 1122 and accept it by selecting YES.
- Well done your hard reset completed on your phone!
Hard Reset (myPhone Tango)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.