How to factory reset myPhone X PRO? How to wipe all data in myPhone X PRO? How to bypass screen lock in myPhone X PRO? How to restore defaults in myPhone X PRO?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset myPhone X PRO. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your myPhone X PRO will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power rocker at the same time for a few seconds.
- Let go of held keys when you see the myPhone logo.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Restore Factory Settings - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Bypass Screen Lock / Format - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone X PRO - Erase Everything / Restore Settings - video