Reset Network Settings myPhone X PRO
How to reset network settings in myPhone X PRO? How to restore default network configuration in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in myPhone X PRO?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fix the network errors in myPhone X PRO.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power Button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup & Reset folder and select Network Settings Reset.
- After that, you will see the warning about this process so read it and tap Reset Settings.
- In the last step choose Reset Settings one more time to begin the process.
- Gratulations! Network Settings have been reset on yours. myPhoneX PRO
How to Restore Network in myPhone X PRO - Reset Network Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work