Hard Reset MYSTERY MID-703G
How to factory reset MYSTERY MID-703G? How to wipe all data in MYSTERY MID-703G? How to bypass screen lock in MYSTERY MID-703G? How to restore defaults in MYSTERY MID-703G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MYSTERY MID-703G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MYSTERY MID-703G will be as new and your Mediatek 8312 core will run faster.
- Start by turning on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work