Hard Reset MYSTERY MID-713G
How to factory reset MYSTERY MID-713G? How to wipe all data in MYSTERY MID-713G? How to bypass screen lock in MYSTERY MID-713G? How to restore defaults in MYSTERY MID-713G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MYSTERY MID-713G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MYSTERY MID-713G will be as new and your Mediatek 8377 core will run faster.
- Switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work