Hard Reset MYSTERY MID-781
How to factory reset MYSTERY MID-781? How to wipe all data in MYSTERY MID-781? How to bypass screen lock in MYSTERY MID-781? How to restore defaults in MYSTERY MID-781?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MYSTERY MID-781. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MYSTERY MID-781 will be as new and your Allwinner A20 core will run faster.
- Switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (MYSTERY MID-781)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.