How to factory reset MyWigo City 2? How to wipe all data in MyWigo City 2? How to bypass screen lock in MyWigo City 2? How to restore defaults in MyWigo City 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MyWigo City 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MyWigo City 2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the MyWigo icon.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset CoolPAD Modena - bypass Screen Lock by Recovery Mode - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video