Hard Reset MyWigo Excite 3
How to factory reset MyWigo Excite 3? How to wipe all data in MyWigo Excite 3? How to bypass screen lock in MyWigo Excite 3? How to restore defaults in MyWigo Excite 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MyWigo Excite 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MyWigo Excite 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- If you want to perform Hard Reset operation, you have to turn your MyWigo Excite 3 off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- When your device it completely off, you have to proceed the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- After you see Android robot appears on screen, hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once to proceed.
- In Recovery Mode, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- In the following step, you should select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Wait for a couple of seconds, till data wipe completes, and after that select option "reboot system now" to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your MyWigo Excite 3 will be restarted in a couple of minutes after this and that's it.
Hard Reset (MyWigo Excite 3)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.