Hard Reset NABI 2
How to factory reset NABI 2? How to wipe all data in NABI 2? How to bypass screen lock in NABI 2? How to restore defaults in NABI 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NABI 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NABI 2 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
- In order to switch off the tablet hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when the System Menu appears on the upper left corner of the screen.
- Then use the Volume Down button to select and highlight Recovery Kernel, then press Volume Up button to confirm your choice.
- When the Android Robot appears on the screen hold down the Volume Down + Volume Up key for a short while.
- Afterwards select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In the next step restart the phone by selecting "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset operation has just been performed.
Nabi - Factory Reset (nabi 2 and special editions, 4gb nabi Jr., 16gb XD "A") - video
Nabi - How to Factory Reset from Parent Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work