Hard Reset NABI DreamTab HD8
How to factory reset NABI DreamTab HD8? How to wipe all data in NABI DreamTab HD8? How to bypass screen lock in NABI DreamTab HD8? How to restore defaults in NABI DreamTab HD8?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NABI DreamTab HD8. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NABI DreamTab HD8 will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 4 T40S core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset onyour NABI DreamTab HD8, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding Power Button.
- Wait for it to turn off, and then hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for a short while to enter Boot Mode.
- In the Boot Mode, using Volume Down to navigate and Volume Up to select, select option Recovery Kernel.
- If Android robot image appears, press Volume Up + Volume Down once to proceed to the Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, select option "wipe data/factory reset", use Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select options.
- Next select option "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm this operation.
- Wait for data to wipe, and then select option "reboot system now" to exit Recovery Mode.
- Your NABI DreamTab HD8 will be restarted in a minute or so and that's it.
Hard Reset (NABI DreamTab HD8)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.