How to factory reset NAVITEL T500 3G? How to wipe all data in NAVITEL T500 3G? How to bypass screen lock in NAVITEL T500 3G? How to restore defaults in NAVITEL T500 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NAVITEL T500 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your NAVITEL T500 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8321 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "yes" and click the Power key once.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset NAVITEL T500 3G - Restore Factory |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset NAVITEL T500 - Remove Password / Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video
How to Hard Reset NAVITEL T500 3G |HardReset.info - video