How to factory reset NAVROAD Nexo Handy? How to wipe all data in NAVROAD Nexo Handy? How to bypass screen lock in NAVROAD Nexo Handy? How to restore defaults in NAVROAD Nexo Handy?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NAVROAD Nexo Handy. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your NAVROAD Nexo Handy will be as new and your MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up key for a few seconds.
- While holding this key connect your device to PC by using a Micro USB cable.
- Kepp holding the Volume Up button until the Android Robot pops up on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset NAVROAD Nexo Handy - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern - video
Hard Reset NAVROAD Nexo Handy - REMOVE PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
How to Remove the Battery in NAVROAD Nexo Handy - Soft Reset in Nexo Handy - video