Hard Reset NEC e232
How to factory reset NEC e232? How to wipe all data in NEC e232? How to bypass screen lock in NEC e232? How to restore defaults in NEC e232?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC e232. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEC e232 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- From the Home screen navigate to Settings Menu.
- Scroll to option Reset Settings.
- Enter your security code, and confirm all operations.
- Now your phone will reboots with factory defaults settings.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work