Hard Reset NEC N-04C Medias
How to factory reset NEC N-04C Medias? How to wipe all data in NEC N-04C Medias? How to bypass screen lock in NEC N-04C Medias? How to restore defaults in NEC N-04C Medias?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC N-04C Medias. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your NEC N-04C Medias will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7230 core will run faster.
- First please power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then wait until you see Download Mode.
- After that press Volume Down.
- You will see System Recovery.
- From the menu select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset".
- Now use Volume Down to navigate to options, and Volume Up to select option.
- Afterwards choose option "Yes to delete all user data".
- After few seconds choose option "reboot system now".