Hard Reset NEC N-06C Medias WP
How to factory reset NEC N-06C Medias WP? How to wipe all data in NEC N-06C Medias WP? How to bypass screen lock in NEC N-06C Medias WP? How to restore defaults in NEC N-06C Medias WP?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC N-06C Medias WP. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your NEC N-06C Medias WP will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8255 core will run faster.
- You should turn off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Afterwards wait until you see Download Mode.
- Next press Volume Down.
- Now you will be in System Recovery.
- From the menu select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset".
- Now use Volume Down to browse to options, and Volume Up to select option.
- After that accept option "Yes to delete all user data".
- Wait about 10 seconds and choose option "reboot system now".
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work