Hard Reset NEC N160
How to factory reset NEC N160? How to wipe all data in NEC N160? How to bypass screen lock in NEC N160? How to restore defaults in NEC N160?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC N160. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEC N160 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- From the Home screen navigate to Settings Menu.
- Scroll to option Reset Settings.
- Enter your security code, and confirm all operations.
- Now your phone will reboots with factory defaults settings.
Hard Reset (NEC N160)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.