Hard Reset NEC N341i
How to factory reset NEC N341i? How to wipe all data in NEC N341i? How to bypass screen lock in NEC N341i? How to restore defaults in NEC N341i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC N341i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEC N341i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- From the Home screen navigate to Settings Menu.
- Scroll to option Reset Settings.
- Enter your security code, and confirm all operations.
- Now your phone will reboots with factory defaults settings.
- Wait few seconds and it is done.
Hard Reset (NEC N341i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.