Hard Reset NEC N500
How to factory reset NEC N500? How to wipe all data in NEC N500? How to bypass screen lock in NEC N500? How to restore defaults in NEC N500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEC N500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEC N500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your handset is on.
- From the Home screen navigate to Settings Menu.
- Scroll to option Reset Settings.
- Enter your security code, and confirm all operations.
- Now your phone will reboots with factory defaults settings.
Hard Reset (NEC N500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.