Hard Reset NEWGEN D2000
How to factory reset NEWGEN D2000? How to wipe all data in NEWGEN D2000? How to bypass screen lock in NEWGEN D2000? How to restore defaults in NEWGEN D2000?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWGEN D2000. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your NEWGEN D2000 will be as new and your Intel XScale core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (NEWGEN D2000)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.