Hard Reset NEWGEN E1100
How to factory reset NEWGEN E1100? How to wipe all data in NEWGEN E1100? How to bypass screen lock in NEWGEN E1100? How to restore defaults in NEWGEN E1100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWGEN E1100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEWGEN E1100 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- After that, from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. Your phone is ready to use.
Hard Reset (NEWGEN E1100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.