Hard Reset NEWGEN E211
How to factory reset NEWGEN E211? How to wipe all data in NEWGEN E211? How to bypass screen lock in NEWGEN E211? How to restore defaults in NEWGEN E211?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWGEN E211. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NEWGEN E211 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device .
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (NEWGEN E211)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.