Hard Reset NEWGEN M98Q
How to factory reset NEWGEN M98Q? How to wipe all data in NEWGEN M98Q? How to bypass screen lock in NEWGEN M98Q? How to restore defaults in NEWGEN M98Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWGEN M98Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWGEN M98Q will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8382 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWGEN M98Q)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.