Hard Reset NEWMAN M99Q
How to factory reset NEWMAN M99Q? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN M99Q? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN M99Q? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN M99Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN M99Q. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN M99Q will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8382 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN M99Q)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.