Hard Reset NEWMAN N2
How to factory reset NEWMAN N2? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN N2? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN N2? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN N2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN N2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN N2 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work