Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad A10
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad A10? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad A10? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad A10? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad A10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad A10. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad A10 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the nesxt step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work