Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad F9
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad F9? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad F9? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad F9? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad F9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad F9. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad F9 will be as new and your MTK8382 core will run faster.
- Start by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- After that press and hold together Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may let go of all buttons as soon as the Android Images appears on the screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad F9)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.