Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad G17
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad G17? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad G17? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad G17? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad G17?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad G17. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad G17 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad G17)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.