Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad G27
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad G27? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad G27? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad G27? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad G27?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad G27. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad G27 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- If the device is off, press the Power button for a while to power it back on.
- Afterwards from the Menu and find and selct Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work