Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad K28
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad K28? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad K28? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad K28? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad K28?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad K28. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad K28 will be as new and your Rockchip 2918 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work