Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad M80
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad M80? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad M80? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad M80? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad M80?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad M80. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad M80 will be as new and your ATM7029 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work