Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad P72-C
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad P72-C? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad P72-C? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad P72-C? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad P72-C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad P72-C. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad P72-C will be as new and your RK2906 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work