Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad P76
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad P76? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad P76? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad P76? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad P76?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad P76. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad P76 will be as new and your RK3168 core will run faster.
- First of all, hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad P76)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.