Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad S97
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad S97? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad S97? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad S97? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad S97?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad S97. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad S97 will be as new and your RK3066 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad S97)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.