Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC will be as new and your Rockchip 3066 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad T9+DC)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.