Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad T97
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad T97? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad T97? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad T97? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad T97?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad T97. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad T97 will be as new and your RK3188 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to power on your device.
- In the next step go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad T97)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.