Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad V10
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad V10? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad V10? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad V10? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad V10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad V10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad V10 will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- After that, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad V10)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.