Hard Reset NEWMAN NewPad V9
How to factory reset NEWMAN NewPad V9? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NewPad V9? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NewPad V9? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NewPad V9?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NewPad V9. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your NEWMAN NewPad V9 will be as new and your AllWinner A31 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the tablet.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (NEWMAN NewPad V9)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.