Hard Reset NEWMAN NM860
How to factory reset NEWMAN NM860? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN NM860? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN NM860? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN NM860?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN NM860. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your NEWMAN NM860 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work