Hard Reset NEWMAN S62Q
How to factory reset NEWMAN S62Q? How to wipe all data in NEWMAN S62Q? How to bypass screen lock in NEWMAN S62Q? How to restore defaults in NEWMAN S62Q?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NEWMAN S62Q. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your NEWMAN S62Q will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8127 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to power on the device.
- Then go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work