Hard Reset NEWWEAR Q9
How to hard reset NEWWEAR Q9
How to factory reset NEWWEAR Q9? How to wipe all data on NEWWEAR Q9? How to restore default settings on NEWWEAR Q9?
The following tutorial will show different methods of how to Hard reset NEWWEAR Q9. Find out how to perform a Hard Reset by using either hardware keys or system settings. As a result, your NEWWEAR Q9 system will be like new and the device itself should run faster.
- In the first place you need to connect your watch to a phone with the Hey Band application installed on it.
- Then open the Hey Band application on your phone and on the bottom tap the Device icon (Middle one).
- Afterward, tap on the "Universal settings" option.
- Next, tap on the "Reset".
- When prompted tap the "Reset" to reset your device.
- Good job!! You should be done at this point.
How to do a hard reset on NEWWEAR Q9? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.