Hard Reset NOA H10
How to factory reset NOA H10? How to wipe all data in NOA H10? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H10? How to restore defaults in NOA H10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your NOA H10 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X27 (MT6797X) core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select "yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.