How to factory reset NOA H10LE? How to wipe all data in NOA H10LE? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H10LE? How to restore defaults in NOA H10LE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H10LE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your NOA H10LE will be as new and your MediaTek Helio X27 (MT6797X) core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video