Hard Reset NOA H2
How to factory reset NOA H2? How to wipe all data in NOA H2? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H2? How to restore defaults in NOA H2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your NOA H2 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Powe button once.
- After that select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.