How to factory reset NOA H3? How to wipe all data in NOA H3? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H3? How to restore defaults in NOA H3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your NOA H3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When Recovery Mode appears let go of all buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video