How to factory reset NOA H5? How to wipe all data in NOA H5? How to bypass screen lock in NOA H5? How to restore defaults in NOA H5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOA H5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your NOA H5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off NOA H5 by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this mode choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
NOA Element H10 Hard reset - video